ASIANetwork Membership and Benefits
ASIANetwork institutional membership is available to North American colleges and universities that meet the membership criteria. Faculty members from ASIANetwork institutions may register to receive informational mailings and to be eligible for ASIANetwork programs. ASIANetwork member institutions vary in size and style of intellectual community, but share a primary commitment to undergraduate education in the liberal arts and the study of Asia. Organizations such as foundations and publishing houses join as affiliate members. Individuals not affiliated with a member institution or organization may join as individual members. Membership confers the following benefits:
- Program eligibility to participate in all ASIANetwork programs (Institutional Members only).
- Publications ASIANetwork Exchange, the twice yearly on-line, open-access journal.
- ASIANetwork Series at Lever Press publishes high-quality, original monographs embodying a rigorous liberal arts approach to Asian Studies.
- Annual Conference Opportunities for faculty and student participation.
- An unlimited number of faculty members and administrators from member institutions may register as members of ASIANetwork.
- Faculty members from member institutions may be nominated to serve on the ASIANetwork Board of Directors.